How can I get you my file?
IF USING QUICKBOOKS ONLINE:
1. Go to the gear.
2. Manage users.
3. Accounting Firms.
4. Click the green invite button and enter my email address, email@example.com.
IF USING QUICKBOOKS DESKTOP:
Creating an Accountant’s Copy and Sending it Using the QuickBooks File Transfer Service:
1. Open your QuickBooks file, go to the File menu and click on Send Company File, Accountant's Copy, Client Activities.
2. Select Send to Accountant and click Next.
3. Enter in the Divide Date and click Next.
4. Enter my e-mail address, firstname.lastname@example.org, twice.
5. Fill in your name and e-mail address and then click Next.
6. A file transfer password will need to be created so that the file is sent securely. You
will be asked to enter this password twice.
7. Press the Send button.
8. Email or call us with the file transfer password.
What is the "Accountant's Copy?"
The Accountant's Copy is a feature in QuickBooks desktop that allows accountants and clients to work on a company file at the same time.
Please note: While we have your accountant's copy it is important that you do not remove restrictions. Doing so will require our changes to be made manually and billed separately at an hourly rate of $65.
What is the "Divide Date?"
The Divide Date defines the date which transactions can be worked on. Accountant's can work on transactions that fall on or before the divide date while clients can work on transactions that happen after the divide date.
What is the pricing for your bookkeeping services?
Most services will begin at an hourly rate and move to set pricing once books are clean.
$65/hour if your books are 100% business.
$80/hour if you commingle.
(Commingling is mixing business and personal expenses.)
Set Price packages start at $75/month.
$199 - QuickBooks review: We will review your books and provide a detailed report on the condition of them as well as advise what would be needed to get them on track.